Welcome to Grossman & Ripps, PLLC
Grossman & Ripps offers its clients both the benefit of nearly 50 years of legal experience and a forward-thinking approach. Dan Grossman began practicing law in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire in 1980 — and started his own practice in 1982. Markell Ripps joined him in that practice in 2010, and a few years later they formally joined forces as Grossman & Ripps, PLLC. In 2017, a third lawyer, Cara Albert, joined them in the practice. The three of them are committed to continuing to practice together in the same location, just off the River Road in Norwich, Vt.
Since its establishment, the practice has specialized in the following areas:
- Real Estate Transactions: Title searches and title insurance for clients buying, selling, and refinancing property.
- Real Estate Services: Closing and settlement services for mortgage brokers, banks, and other lenders.
- Estate Planning Services: Wills, trusts, and powers of attorney for clients in the middle class.
- Estate Administration Services: Probate of moderate-sized estates.
- Small Business Law: Representation for limited liability companies, sole proprietors, and small corporations.
- Guardianship Law: Although this is not a major focus for our practice, we also provide guardianship services for existing clients and as court-appointed representatives.